Monday, November 9, 2009


Hi!

Yes, it’s been a while since Newport County Convention and Visitors Bureau has published a wedding blog.

Well, I’m the new blogger! My name is Kim Grant, and I’m an Eco-Wedding Consultant for AffordableGreenWeddings.com. After planning my own organic wedding, I started AffordableGreenWeddings.com to help brides-to-be plan eco-friendly weddings. I’m also a freelance writer. My articles have been published in a variety of publications, including Southern Weddings, Footprint Eco Magazine and Natural Awakenings.

I plan to post blogs weekly. The blogs will discuss national wedding trends and how they fit into the local Newport County wedding scene. In addition, I will be talking to area wedding experts, including vendors and venues, as well as brides who have planned or are planning to have a wedding in Newport County. Of course there will be some tips on how to plan a green wedding locally.

The intention of this blog is to be interactive and share information. Your comments and suggestions are encouraged. I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments: